1. Sign In - upper right corner. You will be redirected to the PDAC Membership ‘Sign In’ page to login with your existing username and password.
2. Complete your profile. Your colleagues will want to know a little bit about you - share something new about yourself and upload your photo. Generate new business leads by indicating your business interests/activities.
Tip: Don’t remember your login credentials? Click Recover my username or Forgot my password and follow the prompts.
Tip: We recommend that you click the “remember me” checkbox the next time you login. This will prevent having to re-enter your login credentials each time.
3. Join a community. Keep up with conversations on the topics that interest you. Go to Communities and select the community/s you want to join. At the top of each community page, click Join Community.
Tip: You are currently subscribed to receive a daily consolidated digest of conversations posted to the ‘PDAC Open Forum’ community which you may elect to change to real time, daily, weekly digest or no emails allowing you to join the conversation at your leisure.
4. Post a message. Got a question? Your colleagues have the answer! Go to Discussion Posts, then Post a Message to send a note to your colleagues in your communities.
Real Time: An email for each discussion post in your subscribed community/s
Daily Digest: An email for each subscribed community/s' discussion posts once a day
Daily Consolidated Digest: A summarized email with all your subscribed community/s' discussion posts once a day
Weekly Digest: An email for each subscribed community/s' discussion posts once a week
Weekly Consolidated Digest: A summarized email with all your subscribed community/s' discussion posts once a week
Tip: Some companies have very strict firewalls that may interfere with your ability to receive messages. Please be sure to ask your IT department to “white list” connect.pdac.ca.
5. Share. If you find something useful on PDAC Connect, we hope that you will share something of your own! You might even ask colleagues for feedback on your shared resource(s). To share a document, go to Library Entries, then Create New Library Entry.